Use Case Scenario
Use case describes a selling experience for a new subscription order:
- Customer segment = Business
- Offer = TV service
Selling experience starts with adding products to the cart and then proceeds with check out process where information about the customer are collected and order payment is managed. Order is then submitted to Order Management system.
User Story Description
Customer is interested in new internet service. He\She navigates on the Telco Web Site and goes
on the TV products page:
- He\She selects the product bundle to suit his/her needs
- He\She configures the bundle
- If the bundle contains a mobile product, customer can opt for mobile number portability from old number.
- All the selections are added to the cart.
- After reviewing and confirming the cart, customer is prompted to add the company and contact info or in case of an existing customer he\she signs in using his\her credentials.
- Customer creates/selects service and billing accounts for the cart lines.
- Customer enters method of payment and payment details.
- Customer submits order.
- The payment and order details are validated; order is submitted to order management.
1. Activities shaded in grey in the process diagram are yet to be implemented