Vlocity Releases Vlocity Communications 2.0
Vlocity Releases Vlocity Communications 2.0.
November 12, 2014 08:00 ET
Complete Cloud Business Support System (BSS) for the Communications Industry Delivers Superior Omnichannel Customer Experience on the Salesforce1 Platform
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Nov 12, 2014) - Fast growing industry cloud company Vlocity announced that Vlocity Communications 2.0 is now available. Built on the Salesforce1 Platform and tailored to the specific needs of communications and media service providers, Vlocity Communications 2.0 delivers an improved omnichannel customer experience at a lower cost of ownership versus on-premise legacy applications, non-industry specific software, or custom development.
"Vlocity Communications is a cloud-based solution designed specifically for the needs of communications and media companies, enabling them to deliver a consistent and high quality omnichannel customer experience," said Vlocity CEO and co-founder David Schmaier. "Our cloud applications enable service providers to execute more targeted marketing campaigns, capture and validate accurate quotes and orders, and address billing and service inquiries; this represents a compelling alternative to legacy on-premise BSS applications."
Building entirely on the Salesforce1 Platform, Vlocity offers modern, functionally-rich cloud and mobile solutions that embed industry best practices and business processes. Vlocity Communications delivers a series of innovative new features with v2.0 including:
Agile Customer Marketing, Sales and Support
- Integration with Salesforce Marketing Cloud enables service providers to up-sell and cross-sell customers based on their ordering, billing and service histories and the services they have installed;
- Analytics Dashboards provide visibility to customer orders, usage, billing and service history;
- Access to customer order, service and billing information from mobile devices anywhere, anytime, while running Salesforce1 on almost any browser or via Vlocity native mobile apps;
- Execute sales campaigns and create, tag and search call reports directly from mobile devices.
Deliver the Perfect Order
- Accurately configure, price and quote products and services including one-time and recurring charges;
- Capture, manage and track fulfillment status for new orders, moves, adds, changes and disconnects;
- Leverage a portfolio of pre-built APIs and web services that enable flexible integration with third-party BSS and OSS applications;
- Utilize pre-built connector to Siebel Communications for pricing quotes and orders.
Subscriber Order, Billing and Service Management
- Manage all sales, billing and service inquiries from a unified console;
- View account balances, statements and billing detail;
- Address billing disputes, request adjustments and apply payments;
- Manage trouble tickets and track their resolution.
"Communications service providers want the benefits of cloud-based CRM & BSS solutions, but have been frustrated that available solutions don't address their unique needs," said Larry Goldman, partner, head of telecoms software research at Analysys Mason. "We encourage CSPs to evaluate cloud and mobile solutions tailored to the demands of the communications industry. Vlocity Communications brings a new approach to this space."
Vlocity Communications 2.0 is an open architecture solution built natively on the Salesforce1 Platform. It supports rapid integration with third party systems using pre-built web services and APIs. This enables service providers to leverage existing infrastructure investments and configure the solution to fit their specific requirements.
"Vlocity Communications brings deep domain expertise and a reference BSS architecture to the communications industry," said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, global AppExchange and partner programs. "Vlocity Communications takes advantage of the latest capabilities of Salesforce1 and empowers communications companies to reach, manage and serve customers in a complete, efficient omnichannel fashion."
Vlocity Communications 2.0 is available today on the Salesforce AppExchange (https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B5hsoEAB). For more information, please contact email@example.com or please visit www.vlocity.com.