Vlocity Announces Cloud-based Plan Selection Applications for Health Insurers and Employee Benefits Providers
Vlocity Announces Cloud-Based Plan Selection Applications for Health Insurers and Employee Benefits Providers.
June 08, 2015 08:00 ET
New Industry Applications Built on the Salesforce Platform Deliver a Unified Customer Experience for Plan Selection and Renewals
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Jun 8, 2015) - Vlocity, Inc., a leading Industry Cloud software company with deep domain expertise in vertical applications, today announced the release of Vlocity Health Insurance. With Vlocity Health Insurance, health insurers, employee benefits providers, and producers can deploy new industry-specific processes for group and individual health benefits administration and plan selection via the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud.
"Health and employee benefits insurers must stay ahead of a constantly evolving landscape of regulatory requirements, increasing customer demands, and improving technology," said Ann Klein, vice president and general manager Vlocity Healthcare. "By working in close partnership with Salesforce, Vlocity has delivered a deep industry cloud application that meets the needs of health insurers and can greatly improve and streamline plan selection and renewal processes."
When paired with Salesforce, Vlocity Health Insurance powers an orchestrated health insurance journey, from marketing to plan selection and then renewal. It tracks the full coverage needs of consumer and commercial customers and summarizes health plan history at a glance. An intelligent plan catalog, with filters and comparison options, provides sales representatives, channel partners and underwriters with a snapshot view to quickly match and recommend relevant plans.
Key features in Vlocity Health Insurance include:
- Plan selection engine to quickly match and recommend the right products and rates with the right customer;
- At-a-glance visual display of the customer's relationships and coverage history that integrates individual, group and producer information for cross-sell and servicing;
- Census files, that include versioning and full time equivalent (FTE) counts required for Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) compliance;
- Product catalog, rates, and fulfillment of marketing materials, product documentation, and proposals;
- Multi-channel health insurance forms and tools automation for applications, broker appointments and other processes via Vlocity OmniScript™;
- Mobile broker management application.
Josh Newman, M.D., chief medical officer, Salesforce Health and Life Sciences Group, added: "Salesforce and Vlocity share a vision for extending the power of cloud CRM deep into the health insurance industry. We are thrilled to partner with Vlocity to deliver a compelling plan selection and renewal application on the Salesforce Platform.
Vlocity Health Insurance is available today on the Salesforce AppExchange.