At Vlocity, Riley leads the health business in its effort to help healthcare companies modernize their customer-facing capabilities using Vlocity and the Salesforce Cloud platform. With two decades of CRM experience, Riley created the methodology for designing healthcare business decisions into CRM platforms. He has designed and delivered CRM solutions for some of the largest health companies in the world including, CareCentrix, United Healthcare, Florida Blue, GuideWell, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island, CIGNA, Trizetto, One Call Care Management, Life Line Screening, and RediClinic. Before his role at Vlocity, Riley held executive leadership positions for health companies ranging from convenient care to health insurance. He served as the first Chief Innovation Officer (CINO) at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida Inc. (Florida Blue). As such, Riley was one of the first CINO’s in the American health insurance industry. While at Florida Blue, he was also the President and CEO of GuideWell Inc.
Vlocity and Top Health Insurers Take the Stage at Dreamforce ’18 to Discuss Digital Transformation Pathways for Success. Executive Recap Below.
Dreamforce 2018 was the biggest event yet for the Health Insurance market moving to the cloud and particularly for Vlocity Health Industry Apps. Vlocity hosted a number of health insurance leaders on stage to share inspiring customer success stories that focused on “incremental and disruptive digital transformation” themes.
What do we mean by “incremental and disruptive digital transformation?”
Incremental digital transformation identifies the need for simple changes and having the tools to quickly make them. On the other hand, disruptive digital transformation changes complete business models and markets as fast as your customers demand and your competitors uncover.
We are excited to showcase Vlocity Health customer breakout sessions that highlight how they each have approached their digital transformation.
Disruptive Innovation Towards Small Group Direct Sales
- Understand the current state of your business, identify employer shopping pain points, and start with a minimum viable product (MVP)
- Establish an adoption path that enables you to have quick, incremental wins and then leads you towards disruptive innovation that leaps you ahead of the market
Blue Cross of Idaho
Incremental Innovation Towards Establishing a Technology Service Organization
- Reconsider the infonomics of business, embrace an adaptive architecture, and adopt a product-centric approach
- Alter perception of vendors as supply chain partners to integrate them in the product lifecycle and create business agility
Incremental Innovation Towards Supporting an Ecosystem of Partners and Customers
- Prepare for digital transformation with a vision, the right technology partner, and established goals
- Set the foundation for product expansion that enables you to test and learn, have modular capabilities, and scale disruptive business models
For questions and/or more information, please contact me at email@example.com.