Multiple Locations : Full-time
Vlocity, Inc. is recruiting Solution Architects to join our fast growing company.
Our Solution Architects will become deep product experts with Vlocity’s Vertical Cloud Apps, and work closely with our field sales consulting and products teams to develop customer strategies and project plans that address customers’ areas of need in new and existing accounts. This role will support primarily Fortune 1000 clients and will require effective technical cloud architecture experience, functional best practices, problem-solving and communication skills.`
You are experienced and comfortable working directly with customers, customer functions (IT and line of business) at all stages of the project and deployment lifecycle. You will be responsible for providing post-sales technical and functional leadership on our most influential customers and deployments. You will be responsible for articulating the Vlocity vision and product strategy, troubleshooting software deployments and implementing technical project plans.
Prior experience working with Salesforce.com cloud software or similar CRM applications is a requirement along with deep industry expertise in our target verticals.
- Willing to travel 50%+ to customer project and post-sales meetings.
- Stellar academic background, Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required with a preference for Computer Science or Engineering.
- At least 5 years’ of experience in enterprise/business applications services or consulting at leading software companies or System Integrators.
- At least 3 years’ experience administering and/or deploying the Salesforce.com Sales or Service Cloud Apps, or a similar leading CRM application.
- SalesForce Certifications (Admin, Developer) a big plus.
- Can present architecture designs to technical teams as well as senior management at Vlocity, system integrators and customers.
- Capability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, both at the Department and Executive level.
- Deep industry domain experience in Insurance, Communications and Media, Public Sector, Healthcare is a big advantage.
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience in small, agile sales teams.
PLEASE DESCRIBE YOUR MESSAGE TO THE HIRING MANAGER YOUR SALESFORCE CRM IMPLEMENTATION EXPERIENCE AND HOW YOU INFLUENCED 3 SUCCESSFUL DEPLOYMENTS FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS THAT INVOLVED SYSTEM INTEGRATION
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Provide expert guidance to customers on configuration, integration, security and scalability topics
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship with our customers and System Integrator partners
- Assist the Customer Success Manager in the development of success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Work closely and align with onsite delivery teams and experienced Salesforce Administrators to drive successful business outcomes
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated customer issues with Vlocity products teams.
- Keep customers informed of process and procedural changes. Bias to making those around you successful and are comfortable working as a team player and mentor.
- Contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture.
- This role would support multiple customers