Multiple Locations : Full-time
Vlocity, Inc. is recruiting a Director of Product Management to join our fast growing company, based in our downtown San Francisco headquarters. This executive will be a key member of Vlocity Communications product development team and collaborate closely with other product managers, UX, QE, and engineering experts. This executive will define market strategy, gather customer requirements, design, test, launch and support cloud-based order management applications for the communications industry. Additional responsibilities will include equipping Vlocity salespeople, sales engineers, and partners to effectively position, demonstrate, and configure the product.
- A stellar academic background, and Bachelor degree are required. This role requires a minimum of 5 years product management or product marketing experience, and deep familiarity with communications industry CPQ, Contract Lifecycle Management, Enterprise Product Catalog and Order Management applications.
- This role requires technical acumen, excellent communications skills, the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas, and the ability to lead multiple, concurrent projects. Prior experience working with Salesforce.com, CRM, and communications industry BSS/OSS applications is strongly desired.
- Cultural fit is also important to us. We want to work with others who are comfortable working as team players and mentors, and who are committed to contributing to our positive, can-do, high-performance culture
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position will report to Vlocity's Vice President of Products.
- Study industry and competitive trends, define market strategy, capture customer requirements, and translate into clear product specifications.
- Collaborate with engineering to design highly scalable, reliable and performant order management applications and train Vlocity and partner sales and service organizations to sell, demo and deliver successful projects.
- Collaborate with the marketing organization in the development of compelling sales tools and demonstrations.