Multiple Locations : Full-time
We are looking for Performance Engineers in our San Francisco and San Mateo Office. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of software engineering experience and at least 2+ years in a performance engineering role analyzing, troubleshooting and automating performance workloads on large-scale systems. They must also have experience in the following areas:
- Strong experience with performance test tools ( JMeter / Gatling) experience desired.
- Good understanding of the network protocol stack, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS.
- Experience with SQL query plan analysis/tuning, contention/locking analysis and tuning
- Experience with Test automation frameworks and Open source tools like Jenkins , Git etc.
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux internals, Java and J2EE.
- Experience developing your own testing tools to facilitate performance testing is a plus
- AngularJS experience a plus.
- Designing and developing object-oriented code in Java and web applications
- Design and implement overhead, scalability, stability, and stress tests using industry standard tools.
- Develop and enhance existing tools and processes for monitoring and measuring our application performance in production and sandbox environments.
- Identify test cases and map them to performance/system/integration requirements for appropriate testing coverage.
- Experience with performance testing and analysis.
- Hands on experience with Java and Object-Oriented programming.
- Partner with technical teams to recommend and support remediating bottlenecks.
- Establish verifiable performance benchmarks for core and system components.
- Experience with writing Web Performance Test Scripts and API web service Test Scripts
- Excels in a highly collaborative work environment.