December 17, 2014 08:00 ET
Vlocity Releases Vlocity Insurance 2.0
ABD Insurance & Financial Services Deploys Vlocity Insurance to Instantly Enable Critical Policy, Benefit Plan and Customer Information in the Cloud and on Mobile Devices
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Dec 17, 2014) - Vlocity, the first Industry Cloud software company to deliver multiple industry-specific applications on the Salesforce1 Platform, announced that Vlocity Insurance 2.0 is now available. Tailored to the specific needs of insurance carriers, agents and brokers, Vlocity Insurance 2.0 delivers an improved omni-channel client experience at a lower cost of ownership versus on-premise legacy applications, non-industry specific software, or custom development.
Vlocity also announced that ABD Insurance & Financial Services (ABD) is now live on Vlocity Insurance 2.0. Ranked as one of the top 100 U.S. brokers of risk and reward advisory services, San Francisco Bay Area-based ABD selected Vlocity to provide its teams with cloud and mobile access to critical policies and benefit plan data from multiple agency management systems. ABD's practice areas include employee benefits, 401k and retirement services, property & casualty insurance, executive protection, private client services, and more.
"Vlocity Insurance 2.0 enables insurance carriers, agencies and brokerages to leverage their policy and portfolio data to maximize up-sell opportunities while catering to specific customers needs, all from a mobile device or the cloud," said Vlocity CEO and founder David Schmaier. "ABD is an organization committed to serving their customers through innovation, and to delivering the best possible omni-channel experience. We are excited to help them more effectively reach, manage and serve their customers."
"Deploying Vlocity Insurance alongside our Salesforce installation allows ABD to meet our long-term company goals for productivity and revenue while serving as the best customer service advocates possible for our clients," said Brent Rineck, CIO ABD. "Because Vlocity is 100% native and additive to Salesforce, we quickly extended our Salesforce deployment with the Vlocity Insurance policies and claims module and Vlocity's mobile app for iOS."
Vlocity Insurance 2.0 provides real-time client, policy and contact information via cloud and mobile apps for ABD agents. Built on the Salesforce1 Platform and integrated with ABD's Vertafore Agency Management System, Vlocity provides back office integration with no duplicate policies and claims entries between Salesforce and Vertafore.
Vlocity Insurance delivers a number of innovative new features with version 2.0, including:
Single View of Insurance Products & Services
- Visualize individual, household and business network insurance relationships;
- Capture Know Your Customer (KYC) data and disclosures for compliance;
- View key details of policies, annuities, and plans alongside associated lifecycle events such as claims -- all integrated with core insurance and agency management systems;
- Identify actionable insurance events and renewals by tracking non-held product information for account rounding and up-sell opportunities.
Mobile Insurance Advisor
- Build actionable insurance profiles with customer interests, backgrounds and metrics to track changes in insurance needs and product suitability;
- Track policy portfolio and claims to remain informed about changes in insurance relationships and major client events;
- Uncover customer insurance opportunities by staying current on industry trends, research and new products while matching content with appropriate customer profiles;
- Improve success rate by identifying clients based on interest, generating targeted call lists, executing calls from the app, and capturing notes to create follow-up tasks.
Vlocity Insurance 2.0 is an omni-channel, open architecture solution built natively on the Salesforce1 Platform. It enables integration with core insurance and agency systems using pre-built web services and APIs. This enables service providers to leverage existing infrastructure investments and to configure the solution to fit their specific requirements.
Connect with Vlocity
Salesforce is among the trademarks of salesforce.com, Inc.
About Vlocity, Inc.
Vlocity, a leading Industry Cloud software company, empowers companies to deliver a unified and industry-specific customer experience. Vlocity Industry Cloud Apps are modern cloud and mobile software that embed industry-specific functionality, best practices, and business processes for customer-centric industries. Built in partnership with Salesforce, the world's #1 CRM company, Vlocity Industry Cloud Apps leverage the omni-channel capabilities of the Salesforce Customer Success Platform to enable companies to achieve faster business agility and time to value from the cloud. Learn more at www.vlocity.com and follow us at @vlocityinc.